The world has evolved, and debt collection technology must keep pace. Envisage the power to predict the outcome of every borrower’s conversation at each stage, convey the right intelligence, and design personalized journeys for different sets of borrowers.
Watch this recorded version of our webinar where experts engaged in conversation around the future of digital debt collection strategies, how collection can be approached differently using data analytics and how financial institutions can make a positive impact on their balance sheets.
On the panel were:
- Kaan Aksel, Direct Risk and Regulatory Advisory Services, PWC
- Mohammad Othman, Group Chief Retail Banking Officer, Capital Bank of Jordan
- Rajiv Nanda, Singapore Country Head, Collections and Recoveries, Standard Chartered Bank
- Tamás Erni, CEO, Loxon Solutions
- Nikhil Gokhale, Head of Research, IBS Intelligence (Moderator)